Follow these steps:
- Download the 1.7.10 Cauldron server here.
- Unzip the "cauldron_full.zip" archive onto your desktop.
>> Image <<
- Inside the folder that you just un-zipped, you need to upload the contents to your Minecraft server directory. We recommend using the FTP client "FileZilla" as it's generally user friendly and easy to learn. You can view our FTP How-To guide here which tells you how to connect to your server via FTP.
- Once you've uploaded all of the files to your server, there should be the 'custom.jar' that you uploaded to the main directory. This is the main Cauldron .jar file that the server will read from. Go into your Multicraft control panel and navigate to your servers page, there is a "JAR File" field half way down the main page, enter the 'custom.jar' name into that field and click the Save button at the bottom of the page. The panel will read from this Jar file now.
- Download the latest version of the Pixelmon mod on their website here, you'll need to wait for an advertisement for 5~ seconds, once that's done you can download the mod file. You should have a .jar file that you downloaded just now, named something like "Pixelmon-Mod-XXXXXXXX.jar". We need to upload this file to the '/mods' directory on your server. If your server doesn't have a mods directory, just create a new directory named "mods" in your main server directroy then upload the Pixelmon .Jar file to this folder.
- You should be able to start the Cauldron server now with Pixelmon without errors. Make sure you connect to your server using a Pixelmon Minecraft client.
If you have any issues or questions, submit a technical support ticket and we can assist you. We also provide free mod pack setup.